We rely on our generous community to donate everyday household items. Rally your friends, co-workers and community to hold a Wish List Drive. Check out our Wish-List for current items. Like us on Facebook to be on alert for when we post our most urgent needs.
We gratefully accept any new, unused and unexpired items. Donations may be dropped off at The Ronald McDonald House, located at 2224 Jefferson Street SE, Roanoke, VA 24014.
In an effort to limit the number of visitors inside the House, we have set up a donation station cart outside our main entrance- please feel free to drop off your items on the cart and leave your contact information.
Wish-List Items:Printable Wish List
Most Needed Items Right Now:
- Hand-sanitizer / sanitizing wipes
- Individually-packaged ready-to-eat meals
- Travel Size Deodorant
- Combs/hair brushes
- Gift Certificates to Grocery Stores, Lowes, etc.
- New toys for Babies (under 3) & Teens
- Playing cards for welcome bags
- Puzzle books for welcome bags
- Postage Stamps
- 8 ½ x 11 white copy paper
- 8 ½ x 14 white copy paper
- Packing Tape
- Dinner size plates
- Dessert size plates
- Plastic utensils
- 3-drawer plastic rolling storage cart (4 requested)
- 9V Batteries
- Snack Size Ziploc Plastic Bags
- 3-Gallon Ziploc Plastic Bags
- Quart Size Plastic Bags
- Foil Baking Pans
- Room Deodorizer
- Disinfectant Wipes
- Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Laundry Detergent Pods
- Disposable Food Handling Gloves
- Brown Paper Leaf Bags
- Swiffer mop and wet/dry refill pads
Also, check out our AmazonSmile Charity List! We recently migrated our Chapter’s wish list to AmazonSmile so that we can take full advantage of all the great things Amazon is doing for nonprofits. Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible Charity List purchases to RMHC-SWVA, at no extra cost to you, just by shopping this link! You will need an Amazon account to access the list and you will be prompted to enter your Amazon login the first time you access AmazonSmile.
Loves Notes From Families
"In memory of my father Scott Witherow II, I am having a supply drive for The Ronald McDonald House...They help so many families so lets help them!!"- Michelle Withrow