Our House is clean, comfortable, and accommodating. Each family receives a private bedroom (one room per family) and has access to a variety of home-like living spaces such as a kitchen, dining room, laundry facilities, and playroom.
Once registered, you and your family may come and go as needed as long as you utilize the room every night. If we develop a wait-list, we will assess our priority system; we then evaluate guests whose stay has exceeded 30 days and you may be asked to check out for 1 week before getting a new referral.
Important House Rules
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be chaperoned by their legal guardian at all times. This includes parents under the age of 18.
- The number of family members who can stay in the House depends on the room sizes available. Most rooms accommodate 4 people.
- We suggest a nightly donation of $15, but no family is turned away for their inability to contribute.
- For health and safety reasons, our House is a completely smoke-free environment.
- If you become sick during your stay you must check out immediately.
- Families are asked to maintain the cleanliness of their room. We do conduct routine/spontaneous room inspections.
- Since you are sharing the common areas with other families, we ask families to be respectful and courteous of each other, minimizing behavior that may cause stress or discomfort to other families.